ClirVu® Infrared Windows
Fluke's infrared window coating seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation
The ClirVu coating, which is exclusive to Fluke infrared windows, seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation making it perfect for very hot and very cold environments.
The ClirVu Infrared Windows offer the ultimate protection for electricians, engineers, and inspectors by allowing electrical infrared inspections without needing to removing the panel door. Each Fluke infrared window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs, increasing facility safety for maintenance staff.
- Install and ground in less than 5 minutes
- One technician, one hole with standard Greenlee® punch
- Panel door does not need to be removed
- Grounds instantly to metal enclosure with patent-pending AutoGround™ process
- Maintains panel arc test ratings up to 63 kA when properly installed
- NFPA 70E processes significantly reduced due to fewer work permit requirements
- Faster and more comfortable inspections because full PPE is often not required
- Reduces the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, increases the safety of workers, and reduces the time and cost of preventive maintenance
- Torture Tested™ to the highest arc blast test ratings IEEE C37.20.7: 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL 50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC 60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
- Convenience of both quick turn or security keyed access